Types of services provided
- One-on-One Therapy
- Social Skills Groups
- Family and Caregiver Training
- Consultation with preschools, daycare centers and schools
- ARD Meetings
- Food Desensitization
- Dental Desensitization
Our treatment aims to be:
- Structured and developed to provide measurable steps of progress
- Designed using “errorless learning” methodology to promote confidence and success
- Based on developmental needs and where your child currently is in the learning process
- Based on individualized reinforcers specifically designed for your child
- Programs will include both natural environment and discrete trial training
- The verbal behavior and pivotal response approaches are also used
All services provided at ABA Academy are based on the science of applied behavior analysis. Each child has an individualized treatment plan developed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst in consultation with the family.
The staff at ABA Academy understands that parents have the ultimate responsibility to provide and care for their child. Making decisions for a child with special needs is difficult and includes many choices from a wide array of therapies and treatments available. We work closely with parents who choose biomedical and other treatments for their child. As partners in learning, we work with other professionals on your team while your child receives treatment at ABA Academy.
To learn more, please email us at email@example.com.